| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jendouba in September is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 30.7mm (1.2in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Jendouba September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Jendouba, Tunisia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Jendouba:
- Decimomannu, Italy - 318.7 kms (198 miles) N
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) N
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 298.1 kms (185.2 miles) NNE
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) NE
- Tunis, Tunisia - 133.6 kms (83 miles) ENE
- Pantelleria, Italy - 285.3 kms (177.3 miles) E
- Sousse, Tunisia - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) ESE
- Kairouan, Tunisia - 148 kms (92 miles) SE
- Sfax, Tunisia - 260 kms (161.5 miles) SE
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 229.8 kms (142.8 miles) S
- Gabes, Tunisia - 312.3 kms (194.1 miles) SSE
- Jerba, Tunisia - 341.5 kms (212.2 miles) SSE